LCI series is a line of semi-automatic systems designed for low to mid volume production facilities. The units are designed for laminating single to multiple materials (membrane, conjugate / sample / absorbent pads, and cover tape in roll form) onto manually fed plastic backing card.
As the backing with adhesion is loaded, each material is automatically and precisely laminated to its adjusted position one after another. When lamination is finished, an integrated cutter cuts the card and stacks the master (finished) card into a tray to complete the process.
The simple and easy-to-use units increase productivity while reducing material waste and contamination factors compared to manual lamination process. Variety of standard and customized systems are available that can process single or multiple materials simultaneously to suit varying production needs.
- Semi-automatic system for increased production efficiency.
- Mechanical operation reduces labor and material loss in comparison to manual operation.
- Touch screen panel for easy setup and operation.
- Simple adjustment settings of cutting points between cards.
- Quick & easy removal of blades allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Designed to handle various backing card size and material.
- Exceptional lamination accuracy (tolerance ± 0.2mm) ensures quality.
- Built-in micrometers for precise fine-tuning of lamination position.
- Specially coated blades for improved lifespan.