DCI system is a dispensing unit that utilizes XY motion to dispense measured amount of reagent onto the membrane material or other lateral flow test substrates. The unit is comprised of high quality components which include reliable precision pumps with various dispensing tips (non-contact & contact) as well as an easy-to-use programmable touch screen panel.
2 or 3 dispensing lines (stripes) is most common, but the unit can be configured with up to 8 lines of simultaneous dispensing (as per customer’s need) with multiple dispensing options of lines, dots, or spray.
- Minimal reagent loss by stroke adjustment and reclaiming functions.
- Re-claim function easily re-collects unused remaining reagent within tubing lines.
- Capable of dispensing even a trace amount of reagent for testing purposes
- Programmable touch screen panel allows for easy setup and operation.
- Reversible pump action allows for EZ purging, cleaning, and removing air bubble.
- Unique design for increased durability and easy maintenance.
- Built-in micrometer for precise tip height adjustment.
- Precise adjustments of tip dispensing position.
- Can be configured for simultaneous dispensing of 1~8 lines.
- Designed to handle various backing card size and materials.
- Dispensing mode selection of line, dot, or spray.
- Applicable Card Size : Max 320 mm
- Dispensing Lines : 1 ~ 8 lines (total number of pumps configurable)
- Bed Speed : 10∼100 mm /sec
- Dispensing Volume Tubing Tip : 0.2~10㎕/cm
- Dispensing Volume Sapphire Tip : 0.6~10㎕/cm
- Accuracy (pump) : < 1.0% deviation from expected result at full stroke
- Precision (pump) : ≤ 0.05% CV at full stroke
- Dimension : (Configuration dependent) 780 ~ 1000(L) x 380(W) x 420 ~ 520(H) mm
- Weight : (Configuration dependent) 40 ~ 100 kg
- Power : 110 or 220VAC, 1P, 50/60Hz
- Current : 0.5 KVA, 5 A
- Compressed Air : 5~6 kgf/㎠