This equipment is a fully-automatic roll to roll dip & dry system developed for reagent treatment of conjugate pad / sample pad or other test materials. The system’s integral Dip Tank, Dry Chamber, and Winder works continuously in unison to fulfill the entire dip & dry process.
The machine is very similar and works the same way as the OASI-300, but without the splitter as it is designed to process the narrowed strip rolls instead of the wide roll. It is the most scaled down version among the Dip & Dry series for those who do not need high production output:
1. OASI-300: For High Production Output
2. OASI-300M: For Mid ~ High Production Output
3. OAI-300: For Low ~ Mid Production Output
As a custom solution, the number of production rolls can be designed as per each customer’s production volume.
- Capacity: About 2.5 hours/1 cycle
- Oven: 2 zones (2-in-1 oven housing- inner oven type)
- Temperature: 35~80 ℃
- Material Size: (As per customer’s requirement)
- Dimension: (Approx.) 940(L) x 900(W) x 1900~2000(H) mm
- Power: 380VAC, 3P4W, 50/60Hz
- Current: 15.0KVA, 25A
- Main Driver: AC Motor