Sheet Slitter is a robust cutting instrument which is designed to slit a wide range of rapid test materials that are in sheet forms to convert them into narrowed pad strips or to fixed width.
This powerful unit equipped with rotary blade type features an ultra-fast cutting operation that yields high throughput as well as production efficiency. The unit works by manually loading a sheet into the blades for a swift one-time slitting action (entire sheet is converted into narrowed pad strip width in one pass).
The unit also offers an easy blade head removal to prevent cross-contamination of differing pads or for cutting different width size.
- *3 versions are available for slitting the following different types of materials:
- RSI-400 for IMMUNOASSAYS’ sample/absorbent/conjugate pad into narrowed width.
- RSU-100 for URINE ASSAYS’ laminated sheet into narrowed width
- RSG-100 for GLUCOSE ASSAYS’ master sheet into row card/strips
- Increased productivity: Entire sheet is cut into band strips instantly in one pass.
- Solid construction with top quality components for durability.
- Simple operation and low maintenance provides for hassle-free usage.
- Optimized blade shapes for cutting different sheet types.
- Specially coated blades for improved lifespan.
- Easy swapping of blade head for different cut size. (*RSG-100 excluded)
- Loading/Feeding Method : Manual
- Capacity : 360 sheets/hr (Based on 10 sec. feeding interval)
- Applicable Sheet Width : Max. 310 mm
- Applicable Sheet Length : Max. 310 mm
- Cutting Accuracy Tolerance : ≤ ± 0.1 mm
- Range of Cut Width : (Cut size is made to order)
- Dimension : (Approx.) 490(L) × 514(W) × 258(H) mm
- Weight : (Approx.) 51 kg
- Power : 110 or 220VAC, 1P, 50/60Hz
- Current : 0.5KVA. 3A