Filling & Sealing System is an automatic bottling equipment designed to fill multiple sets of various types of containers (tubes, vials or bottles) with liquid, typically of buffer solution, and then to close the containers by sealing the top (opened) with aluminum foil or by capping process with the various types of screw-on, flip-off, or many others.
The system is fully customized with a number of options that tailor-fit to your specific type of containers used, printing requirements as well as for final packaging process.
- – Required Manpower: 1 person
- – Feeding Method: By manual (option : bowl feeder)
- – Capacity: About 40,000 pcs/8hr(Based on “10 Vial/Jig” at 5ml”, specification dependent)
- – Filling Volume: (As per customer’s requirement)
- – Filling Material: (As per customer’s requirement)
- – Inspection: Sensor inspects the fill-status of finished container
- – Pump & Syringe: (As per customer’s requirement)
- – Sealing Temperature: Max. 170℃(Temperature will be set as per the requirement of material)
– Dimension: (Depends on customer’s requirement)
- – Weight: (Depends on customer’s requirement)
- – Power: 220VAC, 1P, 50/60Hz
- – Current: 1.5KVA, 8A
- – Air Requirement: 5~7 kgf/㎠ (Regulated air supply)