DM(I/G) System with its XYZ motion is a sophisticated dispensing instrument that offers the most flexibility in reagent application for the production of Immunoassay (DMI-000) or Glucose (DMG-000) test products. PC control (Laptop included) allows for the ease of set-up and operation in which numerous programs can be stored and accessed. This sophisticated and versatile system is ideal for those who require specific to complex dispensing needs.
While the XYZ types can be used for both the Immunoassay and Glucose sectors, it is more widely used in the glucose sector for dispensing onto base glucose sheet.
For Immunoassay application; this unit is effective for coating conjugate pad, but for the general mass production of line dispensing needs only, our PRECISION DISPENSER line (DCI system) may be more efficient.
- High speed dispensing allows for increased productivity.
- Divided multiple shots (dot dispensing) for more firm positioning of reagent on material surface and precise control of dispensing volume (Solenoid-valve type)
- Dispensing pattern is freely adjusted via high-resolution XYZ positioning system.
- Easy programmable parameter for dispensing volume, speed, length, pattern, and modes.
- Numerous programs can be memorized as preset file in the PC.
- Dispensing Lines : 1~8 lines
- Dispensing Volume : Tubing Tip : 0.2~10㎕/cm
- Accuracy Ratio (pump) : < 1.0% deviation from expected result at full stroke
- Precision Ratio (pump) : ≤ 0.05% CV at full stroke
- Table Speed : * XY : 500 mm/sec , * Z : 250 mm/sec
- Work Range : * X axis : 400 mm ; * Y axis : 400 mm ; * Z axis : 100 mm
- Position Accuracy : * XY axis : Less than 0.02 mm ; * Z axis : Less than 0.01 mm
- Max. Payload : * X-Y axis : 15 kg * Z axis : 7 kg
- Dimensions : (Approx.) 78(L) x 75(W) x 82(H) c
- Weight : (Approx.) 70 kg
- Power : 110 or 220VAC, 1P, 50/60Hz
- Current : 0.3KVA, 3A