DAI-System is a fully automated system for roll to roll dispensing application engineered for high volume production facilities. The system works in ceaseless action to dispense reagent onto the automatically fed membrane in which the wetted membrane goes through an integrated dry chamber for efficient drying process and then gets re-wound to a roll as finished goods ready for the next process.
The complete hands-free operation, with built-in vision inspection and bad part marking system that detects variety of sub-standard factors in dispensing quality makes this system the ultimate choice not only for production efficiency but for product quality as well.
BENEFITS OF R2R AUTOMATIC PROCESS
– Ultimate in throughput (about 40min. /roll 100m)
– Quality control by vision inspection module (Option).
– Minimal required labor for cost-reduction.
– DRY OVEN- Digitally controlled temperature ensures QC.- Built-in sensors to prevent overheating.
- Built-in vision inspection and bad part marking system for quality control.
- Tension controller for smart winding operation.
- Touch screen panel allows easy setup and operation.
- Quick & easy parameter programming for dispensing vol., speed, length, and spacing.
- Dispensing mode selection of line or dot.
- Reversible pump enables EZ purging, cleaning, and removing air bubble.
- Re-claim function easily re-collects unused remaining reagent within syringes and in tubing lines.
- Built-in micrometer for precise tip height adjustment.
- Precise adjustments of tip dispensing position.
- Membrane Roll Size : Width 25.5 mm, Length 100 m(Requirement dependent)
- Dispensing Lines : Up to 5 dispensing lines
- Feeding Speed : 10~120 mm /sec
- Dispensing Volume : *Tubing Tip : 0.2~10㎕/cm*Sapphire Tip : 0.6~10㎕/ cm
- Accuracy (pump) : < 1.0% deviation from expected result at full stroke
- Precision (pump) : ≤ 0.05% CV at full stroke
- Dry Oven : Temp 30~60℃, (Membrane length in chamber : 7.5 m)
- Dimension : (Configuration Dependent) 2300~3500(L) × 900(W) × 1900(H) mm
- Weight : (Configuration Dependent) 400 ~ 600 kg
- Power : 110 or 220VAC, 1P, 50/60Hz
- Current : 0.3KVA, 3A
- Compressed Air : 4~5 kgf/㎠