Programmable Guillotine Cutter is a heavy-duty programmable cutting instrument that cuts various types and sizes of finished card/uncut sheet into final strip form. The unit works by manually loading the card/sheet onto the feeding guide where the guillotine blades cut the card into strip width one at a time. As the cutting width can be easily changed for those with several cutting (strip size) requirements and with its low-cost, it is an ideal unit for R&D or any production scale facilities.
- One machine can handle multiple cutting requirements.
- Cutting loss is minimized to about 15 mm (leftover at the end part of card).*Can be reduced to less than 5mm when continuously fed.
- Quick & Easy programmable key pad allows for:- Easy adjustment of cut width and speed.- Smart memory function saves up to 10 job settings.
- Automatic cutting process (Simply input desired data & start).
- Simple operation for minimal maintenance
- High-speed cutting operation
- Accurate precision cuts (Cutting accuracy: ±0.1mm)
- Specially coated blades for improved lifespan.
- Adjustable cut strip width.
- Handles wide range of card size (Up to 100mm width).
- Compact & Lightweight for portability.
- Capacity : Max. 240 strips/minute (Based on 3mm cutting)
- Card Feeding Method : Manual
- Applicable Card Width : Max. 100 mm
- Applicable Card Thickness : Max. 2.5 mm (Depends on the characteristics of card)
- Cutting Range (Width) : 2.0~99,000 mm
- Cutting Accuracy : ±0.1 mm
- Strip Count : Auto stop control
- Blades : Hardened steel with titanium-coating
- Dimension : (Approx.) 400(L) × 300(W) × 260(H) mm
- Weight : (Approx.) 20 kg
- Power : 110 or 220VAC, 1P, 50/60Hz
- Current : 0.3KVA, 3A